With modern technology and its many advances, comes orthodontic aligners in all colors and varieties. No matter if you have never had braces before and simply desire to get your teeth straightened, or you a return member looking to get fitted with a sleeker model such as Invisalign®, the orthodontist here at Skyline Orthodontics wants to help you choose which dental aligners are right for you.
Below are a few of your choices and their benefits:
– Metal Braces: Metal braces typically are the most traditional and affordable pair. They can be color coded to match your style.
– Ceramic Braces: Cosmetic braces are similar to metal braces, but they are slightly less visible.
– Lingual Braces: Lingual braces offer the advantage of being extremely hard to spot, as they are attached to the back of the teeth, not the front.
– Invisalign® Clear Aligners: Invisalign aligners are often considered the premiere product in the orthodontic arsenal. They are not made of metal, are virtually invisible, and the aligners can be removed daily.
– Damon® Smile Braces: Damon braces are similar to metal braces, but do not require rubber bands. They are also easier to upkeep than traditional braces.
For a customized plan on which type of orthodontic aligners might be right for you, Skyline Orthodontics is here to help serve you. If you would like to set up an appointment with Dr. Laura Rothe, please call us at 402.289.3232, to speak with a member of our fantastic staff. You can also stop by our office in Elkhorn, Nebraska. Stop by now, and brace yourself for a fantastic new smile!